•  Transcript Request for Current Students

    How to Send Transcripts to Colleges/Technical Colleges in the State of Georgia:

    1. Sign into your account at www.gafutures.org 

    2. Select: College Planning

    3. Select: High School Transcripts

    4. Follow the instructions. (When identifying your school, be sure to select: Jackson County High School and not Jackson High School.) 

    5. Please see Mrs. Pryor for assistance in sending transcripts to out-of-state colleges and other organizations or complete this form


    Transcript Request for Former Students

    All transcripts cost $5.00. 

    To order your transcript online and pay via credit/debit card please complete this form: Transcript Request and pay via SchoolPay.

    To order your transcript by mail please complete this form and email it to Michelle Pryor at mpryor@jcss.us 


    Cash and money orders should be mailed to: 

    Jackson County High School

    Counseling Department

    Attention: Michelle Pryor

    152 Jaxco Junction

    Hoschton, GA 30548