• Medications

      All medications, prescription or over-the-counter, must be brought to school by a parent or guardian.  Medication should NOT be sent with a student.  A consent to give medication will need to be signed.  Please feel free to print out the consent form linked below and bring it with you.

      Medical Forms

      All forms must be signed by a parent or guardian.  Some forms require a physician's signature as well.

      All JCSS medical forms can be accessed HERE