WHO CAN GET FREE OR REDUCED-PRICE MEALS?
- All children in households receiving benefits from SNAP or TANF are eligible for free meals.
- Foster children who are under the legal responsibility of a foster care agency or court are eligible for free meals.
- Children participating in their school’s Head Start program are eligible for free meals.
- Children who meet the definition of homeless, runaway, or migrant are eligible for free meals.
- Children may receive free or reduced-price meals if their household’s income is within the limits of the Federal Income Eligibility Guidelines.
We are currently not taking meal applications due to all meals being served at No Cost.