Career & Technical Programs
JCSS CTAE is committed to preparing all students for college, career, and life.
We believe that all students can and should be equipped to pursue a meaningful career, strengthen their community and drive economic prosperity.
Educate our students using high-quality, innovative, relevant, and career-focused industry experiences to prepare them for workplace success.
- Provide CTAE programs and pathways that are aligned to the workforce and economic development
- Business and Industry Engagement and Partnerships
- Industry Certification and Relevance
- Equipment and Facilities
- Engage and prepare students for high-demand, high-skill, and high-wage careers
- Leadership Development
- Credentialing and Certifications
- Professional Skill Development
- Support teachers in delivering high quality instruction, programs and activities
- Career Technical Student Organizations
- Professional Learning and Student Achievement
- Teaching Resources (Supplies, Equipment, and Experiences)