Student Information Systems
The Student Information Systems team supports three aspects of the school system:
- overseeing the registration of new and returning students
- maintaining all aspects of student records
- responding to all state and federal reporting requirements
Infinite Campus is the student information system used in Jackson County Schools. Infinite Campus holds most of our student record information, including grades, attendance, course credits, and other educational information. In order to receive school updates quickly and to access your child’s report card, JCSS provides all parents and legal guardians an Infinite Campus Parent Portal account.
To access/request information from Infinite Campus, you must:
- be a parent or a legal guardian of an active Jackon County Schools students
- have a Parent Portal account.
If you do not have a Parent Portal account and you are a parent or legal guardian, contact the front office of the JCSS school your student attends.