Beginning with the 2018-19 school year, SOME students who attend SOME of our schools will be picked up from bus stops within their neighborhoods or subdivisions.
There are just three schools covered by this change:
* Jackson County Comprehensive High School
* East Jackson Middle School
* East Jackson Comprehensive High School
Not all neighborhoods/subdivisions are affected — and not all addresses within a specific area are changed.
Letters were sent home with each student on an affected route during the last week of the 2017-18 school year.
- Click here to see the documents that have been uploaded for each neighborhood/subdivision that is affected.
- Maps that show the pick-up and drop-off locations are provided in the linked documents.
- Review the list (divided by school group) to see if your neighborhood/subdivision is listed, then check that document.
- If your house number/street are not listed at the top of the linked document for your neighborhood/subdivision, your stop has not been changed.
Information on pick-up and drop-off times will be available at school open houses:
* EJCHS – 8th and 9th grades – Tuesday, July 17 – 8-10 am.
* EJCHS – 10th and 11th grades – Wednesday, July 18 – 8-10 am.
* JCCHS – all grades – Thursday, July 26 – 5-8 pm.
* EJMS – all grades – Friday, July 27 – 9-11 am AND 2-4 pm.
Have questions? Call our transportation department at 706-367-3986.