Free & Reduced Lunch Program
WHO CAN GET FREE OR REDUCED-PRICE MEALS?
- All children in households receiving benefits from SNAP or TANF are eligible for free meals.
- Foster children who are under the legal responsibility of a foster care agency or court are eligible for free meals.
- Children participating in their school’s Head Start program are eligible for free meals.
- Children who meet the definition of homeless, runaway, or migrant are eligible for free meals.
- Children may receive free or reduced-price meals if their household’s income is within the limits of the Federal Income Eligibility Guidelines.
- Children receiving Medicaid may be eligible for free or reduced priced meals.
- Parents may apply for free and reduced meals at ANY POINT throughout the school year.