Vision Statement Student success through leadership, character, and performance.
The mission of the Jackson County School System is to provide and support challenging and rigorous educational opportunities to ensure academic excellence for all students in a safe and caring learning environment.
Jackson County School System is ethically bound by and committed to:
- Providing a highly effective, committed staff and resources needed to achieve high expectations.
- Providing a safe, clean, nurturing, and respectful environment.
- Providing a rigorous and challenging standards based curriculum guided by data and research-based best instructional practices.
- Provide a quality academic experience.
- Personalize the learning experience.
- Prepare students for the future.
- Allocate resources aligned to the strategic goals.
- Value and promote school, parent and community relationships.