Mrs. Victoria Smith
EJMS Clinic Phone Number: 706 335-2083 Ext. 19231
Welcome to the EJMS Clinic's Corner!
Clinic Hours: 7:45am - 3:30pm
Meet our Clinic Assistant, Tori Smith, Mrs. Smith has been our Clinic Assistant for the past 4 years and has been in the medical field for the past 10 years. She is passionate about helping others and taking care of our EJMS students.
Mrs. Smith has the following certifications:
- Certified Nursing Assistant by the Georgia Department of Community Health since 2012
- Certified Through Epilepsy Foundation for Seizure recognition and First Aid
- CPR and First Aid certified
With the assistance of Mrs. Smith, EJMS was recognized as a Heart Safe School in 2019. Heart Safe School is part of the Project S.A.V.E. by Children’s Health Care of Atlanta.
Students Need to Stay Home If........
Medications At School Are Permitted with:
- A parent/guardian bringing the medication. Students may not transport medication to and from school without proper authorization.
- Proper labeling by pharmacist or manufacturer. Medication must be in the original container.
- Medications are not carried over from school year to school year. If there are any medications left at the end of the last day of school and the parent does not pick them up they are disposed of.
- Forms must be resigned for each school year.
- It is the responsibility of the parent/guardian to notify the school of any changes in pertinent medical information.
Families: Please do not send your student to school with a temperature above 100.4. Medication MAY bring the fever down but the child is still ill.
Students are not to return to school until fever, diarrhea and/or vomiting has stopped for a full 24 hours, without the aid of medication.
Students prescribed antibiotic medication for communicable diseases can take the medication for 24 hours before returning to school.
Also, DO NOT send your child to school if they are symptomatic or awaiting Covid-19 test results.
Student Health Form Links
- Authorization to Give Medicine at School
- School Health Information Card
- Allergy action plan
- Asthma action plan
- Seizure action plan
- Scoliosis Screening – opt out form