Open houses at our schools are set for WEDNESDAY, July 31! Staff members, including bus drivers and cafeteria workers, will be on hand to answer questions and help everyone get ready for the first day of classes on FRIDAY, August 2.
* WJES will welcome students and families between 10 am-12 pm or between 2-4 pm Wednesday.
* NJES will welcome students and families between 1-3 pm Wednesday.
* EJMS and the other four elementary schools — EJES, GSES, MES, and SJES — will welcome students and families between 9-11 am or between 1-3 pm Wednesday.
* WJMS will focus on sixth-grade students and families and those seventh- and eighth-grade students new to the school between 4-6 pm Wednesday (rising seventh- and eighth-graders who were unable to attend pick up their schedules July 17-18 or need bus information also are welcome to attend). Schedules for all students are available online through the Infinite Campus parent portal.
* EJCHS will host an open house from 5-7 pm Wednesday for its incoming eighth-grade students, each of whom is invited to bring up to two guests. Dinner begins at 5 pm; the program and information will be presented beginning at 5:30. Older students who missed orientation July 16-17 and have questions can contact the school.
* JCCHS will welcome students and families from 5-8 pm Wednesday, and school supply lists will be provided by individual teachers at open house. Student schedules will be available through the Infinite Campus portal on Sunday evening. Students whose schedules are incomplete can visit the school Monday between 4-6 PM (enter the main entrance and report to the Media Center) or Wednesday from 5:30-7 pm (report to the old gym). Other schedule changes/questions will be handled during lunch periods on Monday and Tuesday, August 5-6.
ALL SCHOOLS have additional information posted on their websites, including school supply lists (except JCCHS as noted above).
Visit the district website at JacksonSchoolsGA.org/our-schools/ for a direct link to each website as well as contact information for every school.
If you have not yet registered your child for the upcoming school year, please contact the school as soon as possible.