National Technical Honor Society
A national honor society for students who excel in academic and career/technical courses and who are actively involved in student government, career/technical student organizations, civic, and/or service organization(s).
NTHS helps schools to:
- Offer additional scholarship opportunities to CTE students.
- Communicate a strong, positive image in the local community.
- Attract and recruit qualified, diverse students into CTE programs.
- Build active partnerships with and promote students to local industry.
- Recognize outstanding leaders and educators through the NTHS Hall of Fame.
- Encourage parental, family, and industry involvement in the educational process.
- Foster self-esteem, pride, responsibility, and community involvement in students.
- Enhance partnerships with HOSA, SkillsUSA, BPA, DECA, FCCLA, and FBLA/PBL.
To find out more about the National Technical Honor Society, click here.
Direct questions to: Denise Wilbanks email@example.com
Whitney Hardigree firstname.lastname@example.org